Sunday, September 12, 2010

You may notice...

Yes, this used to be the blog of Monica and James Noonan.  We have decided to go private.  It's something I have been considering for a while now and I have decided that it is time.  So, if you want to be invited to view our blog (please, please) then email me at moninoonan@gmail.com and I will send you an invite.  I would be lying if I said that I only blog to journal or keep up with my family.  The truth is that I blog because I want to feel important.  I like it.  I realize that there are some of you who will probably never look at my blog again because of going private, but I am hoping to keep at least some of my readers.  So don't be shy!  Our new address is www.noonderbar2.blogspot.com (original, I know).

And just as a teaser, soon I will be posting pictures of James in spandex!  You don't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment