Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Good News!!

Hey all you lazy Reader users!  My wonderful sister gave me an idea today (that she stole from her friend) and you are going to benefit from it.  From now on, when I post a new blog post on my now secure and private blog, I will announce it here on our old blog address!  

Don't scream and yell just yet, there is more!

I am going to look and see people who have commented in the past or who I know have a link to my blog on their sidebar and I am going to invite you to read my blog even if you don't request it! 

Do I sound a little desperate?  It's because I kind of am.  My ego needs to be fed and that happens when I know people are reading my blog.  And comments are like oreos so if you really like me then you know what to do!

Alright, now head on over to www.noonderbar2.blogspot.com and prepare to be amazed (or at least informed about kindergarten).

7 comments:

  1. I would love to be a member of the noonderbar blog readers! Please sign me up!
    I don't know what I need to do or if you need my email???
    jodyfprincess@yahoo.com ( I know it is so fitting)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you already know but I would also like to be invited to your blog. If I'm cool enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rude! I'm not even invited yet. I thought we were sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, don't forget me, okay? I promise to oreo your blog lots and lots and I miss you, so that's kind of like milk in a way. And oreos and milk are good because chocolate is good and crunchy things and I like white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have another friend who does the same thing with her posts and I think it's an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Put me on your list of people to invite!! k?
    chele_jbnta@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I better have an invite when I go check my email! :) And I like to think I'm a trend-setter with the private blog thing!

    ReplyDelete